In this way, due to her cunning and agility, the money used in the treatment of her grandmother was saved

 Abdul Samad used to read detective novels with great interest. His sixth sense was also sharp. Abdul Samad lived with his father and grandmother. One day Abdul Samad's father was taking home Rs. 50,000 from the bank for his mother's treatment. So they came across a looter. There was a crowd on the way, so the looters chased them to the house. Abu brought the money and put it in his closet and locked it and put the key under the pillow. The bell rang at midnight. Abu went to the door: "Who is it?" Abu asked. The looter replied to Ayari: "Brother! I am a poor man. I wash the dishes in a hotel. Now I am going home. I have a very cold. For God's sake, bring me a sweater or a sheet."






Abu heard this and started thinking. Grandma said, "Don't know who it is, just walk it." The looter then said: "Brother! My house is far away from the city. I am very cold. Please give me an old sheet so that I can reach home in a calm manner, otherwise I am afraid that I I will fall on the way, because I have a fever because of the cold. Hearing this, Abu's heart pounded. Abu picked up a big warm sweater from inside and opened the door a little and pushed the sweater forward. The looter pushed hard on the door and entered. "Quickly hand over all the money to me, otherwise I will take it to the next world." The looter said holding a dagger to Abu's neck. Abu came into the room and opened the cupboard and saw that there was no money in it. ۔

“ "But son! At that time," Abu said in astonishment. Given without. " Abu was surprised because no neighbor came to his house today, so what is this Abdul Samad saying? ”Anyway, after some thought, he became silent. On the other hand, the looter was more surprised and upset when he heard this. However, he searched the whole house, but he did not find anything. Finally, he became angry and said to Abu: Abu took out all the cash from his pocket and gave it to him which was about 450 rupees and there was no valuables in the house.


Post a Comment

0 Comments